In parallel, Prodways can rely on the Gorgé group’s solid experience and industrial culture, offering innovative, productive and reliable industrial solutions to players in each market segment and supporting them in each migration phase—from rapid prototyping to rapid manufacturing.
UNIQUE STRATEGIC POSITIONING ON THE GLOBAL 3D PRINTING MARKET
Prodway’s strategic positioning is to combine the necessary technological solutions with the capacity to provide services and support necessary to help companies develop and meet industrial challenges by :
- providing a top-quality, state-of-the art industrial solution
- providing a complete range of technologies to meet their needs in terms of productivity and reliability
- developing materials suited to industrial constraints (mechanical properties, biocompatibility, flammability etc.)
- proposing product design and engineering and consulting on production technologies and processes
- qualifying business processes beforehand by creating test parts and process simulations
- proposing manufacturing solutions for back-up and peak reduction
- investing in innovative players in the 3D ecosystem.
Prodways is now one of the few players able to overcome all industrial challenges and boost the emergence of additive manufacturing in series production. Prodways’ offer is backed up by additional activities that enable it to position itself as a serious rival to the two global market leaders and also become the only company outside the USA to offer clients a wide range of 3D printing technologies and a complete range of 3D printing services: